Tuesday, May 19, 2015

I

I

I am the M.E. in team conquering on all levels to reach my dream.
I am a KING ruling over my soul, keeping the peasants of disparity in control.
I am functional when left hopeless still seeking that positive vibe remaining  focused.
I am romance even without the stone, feeling her up with love letting my heart unfold.
I am not perfect eventually fucking up here and there, but learning from it all makes my wisdom prepared.
I am intelligence in abundance still willing to learn, taking my knowledge to that higher level of concern.
I am a man paving my own way through the forest hacking down, the thick bush as I make my way to more solid ground.
I am black on the outside feel pain on the inside and bleed red so I'm a human being, all me all truth and all seeing.
I am all F's when it comes to the D, a fabulous freaky fantasy filled fossil of fucking fantastic forming fourgasms for free.
I am the one you hold on to if smart and never let go, cause recognition of humbleness and greatness can only be seen by one in possession of those.
I am truly free inside out around and unbound to society and its holds, staying away from the unrighteous negative foes.
I am Kolin and he is me all that I need to be in life externally , till my time is up and the most high calls me by his side I'll be me eternally  .
By Kolin E.

No comments:

Post a Comment