Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Shades of a woman


I have to say I love and admire that woman of shades.

With that ethnic transcendence of Afro centricity she is praised.

Taking me throughout a progressive enlightened journey.

When at her highest peak shines on life's stage and every bit of worthy.

She can make a man feel like Superman even if he was weak and stood only 2 feet tall.

Whatever boundaries to get to her side she would drive him to leap run or crawl.

Her power a power of unimaginary unexplainable unobtainable strength for wealth.

Her desire and drive unmatchable by any means of any species on the planet that's why she is Queen till death.

Her lips hips and thighs ,can daze a man into being hypnotized.

Her grace statue and intelligence should be applauded ,but goes unaccounted for or rewarded.

Her motherly embrace just takes the case.

Her skills with cooking food sends watering taste buds through the roof.

Her loving caring supportive ways never amaze me anymore but humbly expected.

Her recognition of common sense goes always respected.

So where is she my woman of shades so hard to find but do exist like that righteous brother do.

That oh so invisible culture that goes unnoticed but still stands true.

Over taken by unlikely posers of integrity.

They invited themselves into blackness with a for sale sign like jeopardy.

Living a lie for a lie driven by a lie just to die for a lie to make money to start all over and buy that lie again.

To the point when truth is introduced you believe an oppressors reality over a true friend.

So I say where my shades at I miss you I want you but feel unneeded and alone.

Pushed away for living righteous being different on my own.

But then I see one, there she is over there meeting all requirements so far I spot.

I approached her like the woman she is just to get turned away for being the thug I'm not.

Oh wait one finally at last oh dang she comparing me to her last man and the other man and her baby daddy again.

Just can't get around being more than just a friend.

Ok she's the one I just know this time it's different.

Oh Lord she wants to argue every 2 seconds it's difficult.

Here we go Ms. Independent well from the attitude it should be renamed Ms. Alone and resentment.

Awww man here comes the emotionally verbally abusive gotta get the last word in negative all the time bad body language female again.

Really have no time for your unsupportive showing no respect for a man dishonest belligerent ways in the end.

Oh great here comes the hoe that wants to be treated like the ultimate goddess.

So you post your ass all on the Internet do hoe stuff screw everybody but wants to be treated like my true princess that's mentally conscious.

Yeah right I'm screamin wear my shades at with my black fist up that's had enough of you posers thinking like penises.

Mislabeled misguided thinkers that's false representin my true black Venuses.

So now a woman covet her own self to be stronger than a man that it's attractive to one another worked like a job of employment.

To the point hatred of the black man has become a thing of laughter and enjoyment.

So that's where we are my lady in waiting of shades I have to find you through all this grey.

Lose some and win none till I cycle through the waist.

I know I will and we shall build be happy and live as an example of true black love.

My sister of many shades I shall patiently wait for on that high road above.
By Kolin E.

No comments:

Post a Comment