Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Breaking Walls


We met on a Friday at noon I noticed you walking along the way in a parking lot of a clothing store.
Normally I second guess myself approaching a female on a whim but something about you intrigued me to know more.
So I did so like a gentleman and not a dog in heat.
With an excuse me followed by introduction and a I'm not a threat hear to compete.
But fulfill the curiosity of you energize the effort and want to know more.
And you let me do so as your mind opened up for my travels to explore.
And so the questions of the heart began to mold scroll and rumble.
Am I good enough is she lady enough can we try enough to make this work and stay humble.
Only the weight of time can tell but my love is on a different scale with many variables to take into consideration.
It's complex careful calculated detailed determined effective exotic fruitful grateful filled with passion and determination.
What can or do we share in compromise of all other.
As in what to do with things that don't meet our eye to eye can we learn to look over.
Am I me you see or some definition of a man that's constantly being tested on level standards.
Whereas my mind is made up for you to enter my world and soul to unfold my tandoms.
Walls we break each having our own as only time will tell who's are thicker and hurtfully covered.
But if a woman is worth it I declare to break bust climb and jack hammer that fucker till love is discovered.
Kolin E.

No comments:

Post a Comment