Tuesday, May 19, 2015

She Deserve That


From the first sight the first meet the first greet it was all class and ladylike tendencies.

The words you spoke was so intelligent full of knowledge and wisdom lacking discrepancies.

Belief in another don't come easy by my way to indulge in a soul.

We live in a time where honest faces can be the biggest foes.

But your actions spoke louder than anything in the world could ever know.

Gaining the highest respect from me that will constantly infinitely grow.

Always will I humbly think of you never take you for granted or use you like a doormat.

Because being the woman that I see thus far you deserve that.

The way you carry yourself with class and grace like a lady and not some hoodrat.

I shall treat you like a queen and bestow on a golden throne cause you deserve that.

Always supporting me seeing the best in me even when I'm not at my fullest peak at best.

Which is why I shall work hard to the bone for the rest of my life to support you so you never have to want because you deserve that.

Always keeping a positive attitude even when I'm in a negative mood like a man that can't rest.

I shall listen to your wisdom prosper working towards a man of greatness because you deserve that.

Being that extra feeling to fill the empty space in my heart.

Let me be that strong hold you can depend on with the base to build on for a honest start.

Like the way you never required me to be that thug or made up swag nigga told by society where to stand.

But accepted my individual mind set of not following the masses or the mastas and being my own man.

Which is why when the time comes I shall get on one knee with the biggest ring at some place across the sea and intimately ask you to be my wife for all eternity.

And cherish love respect adore protect please devote humor inspire romance seduce motivate listen to and never take for granted like some weak stat.

Because in my eyes my heart and my soul your the woman that deserve that.
By Kolin E.

No comments:

Post a Comment