Tuesday, May 19, 2015

THE BLACK CONSUMER


I'm getting paid I got all the doe cake is what I bake dollars be my master.

And do whatever to get it the world not feeding me so what how I tax it.

I got Gucci Armani Prada a whole lot of useless bullshit to keep up my persona.

I work no doubt so its mine to do as I please, sometimes I'm behind on my bills, but oh well I got trees.

My credit is bad but sometimes good depending on who spending, if I get too off track I get that payday lending.

Then I owe more on top of some I'm not paying them fuckers, or if I'm the rich consumer I'll buy more useless bullshit to plunder.

And make people that laugh at me even more rich, as they point and look and say they spending to be on our level how sick.

We tell them what to buy to be like us and they do it, gotta love that dumb ass black consumer.

They want so badly to be, that all we have to do is put a high price tag on it and just see.

Watch them monkeys go and buy it, we spent 3 cent to make this shit, and they spend half they check to Nike it.

Gotta love a bafoon we put them in a position of less than mentally and they try to prove us wrong by buying from us consistently.

That damn black consumer please keep doing what ever to get them Benjamin's, a slave to the retail using that whip of survival and a goal of status to crush all opinions.

The black consumer a rich bigots consistent piggy bank, loving all them wanna be, accept me please, into the good life probates.
As the 1 percent sit back and say, let's get them used to having nothing and I promise, first chance them nuckle heads will rob, poison, hoe and kill to profit.

And bring all that soul sold cash back to us as we turn that old money to newest money and gross our power.

As we look down at you all as we chill in our corporate ran tower.

Just keep buying and buying and buying cause we depend on it thanks well spent.

Please dont buy land and property don't put back in the community or invest for retirement.

Please keep keeping them neighborhoods down dont let the fellow man gain closer to his crown.

Never give back but continue to destroy focus that mindset to drama over joy.

And above all we love the way you throw it in each others face of having thangs and treating the lesser as a bad stain.

Your doing a great job of keeping that money flowing, as that cycle of your motivation is how we keep that reign ongoing.

This is what THE MAN says and accomplish on a daily basis as our minds are tainted with a slavery tumor.

A bunch of yessa massa's laying claim to shit that ain't ours with no ownership competing to be the best black consumer.
By Kolin E.

No comments:

Post a Comment