Saturday, September 28, 2013

Black Love

Black Love

Well I'm here to say I'm bringing back black love
A promise to my black queen to be a better man love
That I believe in you and now your not perfect love
That you dont look the same after all these years
But still the most beautiful woman I see love
That thick and thin love as we fight those battles
That I didn't have much when we met
But we made the most of it love
That hot bath waiting after a long day of work love
That flowers for a flower just cause love
That 50th anniversary love
That we in this together love
That when your gone I miss and crave you love
That know you so well how to please you love
That wash your hair love
That take a bullet and knife get blown up for you love
That intimate look in each others eyes as I gaze you love
That strong go get it push each other for the best love
That I just dont see you when you naked love
That recognition for affection loyalty and attention love
That except me and my faults unconditional love
That raise our kids together love
That I hate you in the day but make peace at night love
That I got your back love
That fight for our commitment love
That will you marry me love
That wake up next to you forever love
That travel the world love
That we can go around the corner as long as I'm with you love
That massage your body after a long day love
That I love you and mean it love
That black love
By Kolin E.

1 comment:

  1. That whisper in ya ear and tell you that that poem was dope love...
    OSHUNGODDESS

    ReplyDelete