Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Sex Before Intercourse

Our lust is so deep so deep that the night cant sleep.
Aspirations of just the sight of you keeps me anticipating.
Ranging from casual to erotic your jazz is fascinating.
I see sensual warm ,cozy toped with intelligence.
As your eyes led the way vibe filled passionate freakiness.
The way you walk as each step compliments your frame.
Outfits to impress that you make look better never the same.
Smile at me as I slowly glide the feel of your cheek.
Baby you are so sexy I’ll do anything you need.
Maybe a massage a nice warm bath then I feed fresh fruit to eat.
Simple or complicated your need is my mission to achieve.
A night on the town go hang with friends or just stay in at home.
Whatever the feel you have I’m willing to let my love be known.
Sensual conversations stimulating the mind.
Or we can joke around and just let time unwind.
A flower for a flower on an average ordinary day.
Pull you close wrap my arms around you then a hug I lay.
I’ll read your mood and pay good attention sensing your choice.
Cause all things said this is our sex before intercourse.
Special to me in my soul deeper than the mold.
Let me blow your mind as it is the key to drift away.
Glide as we float our vibe is one as we shine the day.
Tickle your intellect uplifting emotions.
Conversations of talkers and listeners passionate motions.
Drawn to your eyes so gentle yet strong I get lost in a daze.
The power of your being rushes through me like heavenly rays.
Just sit back and relax this is your time.
I’ll do the work for now on you’ll be just fine.
I’m your instrument of man engulf my acoustics.
Cause together we make the sweetest of music.
We reggae ,jazz ,hip-hop ,R&B ,Neo-Soul rocking to it all.
Let us progress into a mix master mental lust free fall.
The Love concourse of sex before intercourse.
By Kolin E.

No comments:

Post a Comment