Sunday, January 1, 2012

Out Of Time Out Of Mind Out Of Pocket

Life’s advantages come in all shapes form and fashion.
Responsibility is up to you to find that ace in the hole with action.
God gives us hope and the devil tries to bring you down.
Decision making gets complex and so out of bounds.
Unless you get that beyond the heavens type of thinking.
You know where the moon the stars and the galaxy is just the beginning.
You know where the soul runs free of negativity.
But like a gas hand find the power to run on empty.
Until you make that occasional stop to filler up.
Just barely escaping the clinches of being in the middle of no where stuck.
Living is such a funny thing here on this earth.
They say life is what you make 18 years after birth.
Societies of all kinds just waiting to swallow you whole.
Then spit you out into the swamps of the weakest links hold.
Even then there is still hope to power up in GODS socket.
So I’ll strive till I’m out time out of mind out of pocket.
Yeah I’m a day to day as my plan is not to plummet.
Oh I see a future but 24 hours is my struggle.
But my goal is to captivate, motivate, and stimulate.
And this all must be done before I even begin to concentrate.
I cant save the world but why not try to save one or two.
After all this time and all this mind being in the pocket what else to do.
My body may be a temple but my soul is the electricity.
As my mind operates and conducts on simplicity.
So for the stars I’ll soar towards like a rocket.
Until I’m out of time out of mind out of pocket.
By Kolin E.

No comments:

Post a Comment