Sunday, January 1, 2012

Cupid Stupid

You want to hear something cupid stupid well at least in my case.
You want to know how I know well hear it is with no fucking disgrace.
A girlfriend of unconditional love probably been said once in a life if that.
Well maybe that for those beautiful few moments where we flourished at.
But I’m grateful for it and never will forget even though I was young.
Back then cupid was cool and hit me with an arrow that taught me to go as they come.
But now cupids tips are laced with funked up love, rage embarrassment and spent emotion.
Beautiful love, lust ,great sex and enormous feelings all mixed in one shot potion.
Now tell me that’s not stupid it’s like cupid be gone off that pot.
Every time I see that fucker ready to aim I’m like that’s all you got?
I mean he stay sky high as far as I know so could it be literally.
Eyes are red and blurred and the mind is smoked out spiritually.
Yeah cupid stupid in a funny way sometime like passing on the average one just to bring me one that’s fine.
Or just the opposite in more ways than one like that time you made me like the gorilla looking one.
And the user who I just had to have ,now that arrow had its affects for a while.
But I finally got that poison out of my system and yeah that crap was foul.
Now cupid stupid and having a good laugh and doing so on my expense.
Building me up just to break me down again.
But I get right back up ready for more cause I have hope and patience as a virtue.
So cupid enjoying all of it cause he knows my love has no curfew.
Cupids not a baby anymore but grown and divorced drinking a 5th and smoking a cig as he flies above.
He and the fairy lady didn’t make it and she took more than half of his love.
So how the fuck you gone play matchmaker when yo shit took the cake.
I be damn if you represent real love on valentines day.
Cupid stupid and a bitter man by now his bow is a sling shot cause fairy lady took half that to.
So aim is a little off now and then every time he shoot.
You know you didn’t have to make that woman love me and I didn’t come off that way ever.
All you had to do was fly away but you only have one wing damn fairy lady was clever.
Now half the love ,half a bow ,and one wing you don’t know what to do.
But I can tell why cause fairly lady was so pissed off she took half your brain to.
Cupid you stupid.
By Kolin E

No comments:

Post a Comment