Sunday, January 1, 2012

More Than Just A Beauty

Excuse me my lady but can I put aside a few things for the moment. 
Just want to point out the inner soul in you that runs non torrent. 
Visual sight of the physical temple that homes such a woman is on point no doubt. 
But in my opinion your thought process is much more to offer with high clout. 
I can go on for days admiring your outer beauty jazzy style and how you fly. 
The perfect smile brick house body and dreamy brown eyes. 
But unlike other cats I don’t just see you when you naked. 
I can vibe the flow of your inner grace loving ways never letting goals come second. 
Helping others in need from here to far always thinking about what matter. 
A strong sister in deed spitting intellect in conversation gathering data. 
A business woman a Godly woman a strong woman a leader indeed. 
Energy so filled with fusion that the weakest mind it could feed. Just to dive into your world for one second in a lifetime would be enough. 
Floating on heavens clouds with an angels guide through times when they rough. 
Yeah I know every day you hear it all the same they see the cutey. 
But in my eyes I know for fact you more than just a  beauty. 
By Kolin E.

No comments:

Post a Comment