Sunday, January 1, 2012

ENERGY

Vitality expands in every culture for the experience of liveliness.
With every person to another rubs the freedom of space and individuality.
Enabling us to deliver personality to explore and wonder around casually.
Dissecting every piece of the puzzle as if anxious to call out to the front.
But beyond all of the above such as material ,spiritual ,or physical begin.
Cultivates a higher force to make the two a one or an associate a friend.
Walking displays over hidden souls plays as a camouflage for the human.
So with evolution my vibe has become the unseen truth powered like fusion.
Feelings of comfort surrounds us like some invisible shielded cocoon.
But to alter that growth will come a much different rouse type typhoon.
No electrical currents or thunderous lightning involved.
Just pure spirit to spirit intuition to get intentions solved.
If I let it your energy can bring me up or take me down.
Leave me an utter mess or with no stress make me smile or frown.
Emotions gathered without a word being spoken just a glance if that.
Cause we felt each others grace from mutual universal tastes on track.
Energy flows so freely within us and can be guided like tai chi.
In the presence of evil negativity can be so easy to see.
A positive river flows within me creating a base conductor that serves as a power center.
In which travels through my body passing through my heart so my mind it may enter.
With my energy I can make rose petals bloom and expecting mothers water break.
Cause with my energy flowers are appreciated and babies cant wait to be born without hate.
My energy put smiles on faces and drive in the get up of things to peak.
Encouraging all those that cross my path from the strong to the weak.
Listen to gut feelings when it calls out for a conversation daily.
Just a bit of self preservation from the deep storage of my energy.
By Kolin E.

No comments:

Post a Comment