Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Chocolate Coco

Laced impressions powered by a blooming vibe,
My chocolate coco, hence you are a flower.
Cherished appreciation cultivates within my soul for what you bring.
Capturing me every time with those pretty brown eyes it seem.
But repeatedly you cupid me with what’s behind those eyes with entice.
A cinnamon temple, covered in chocolate, packed with all the sugar and spice.
Cause when you swirl the world seems like a better place.
Senses are elevated within your presence with haste.
Taste of life with the feel of freedom.
Sounds of evolutions and sights of a won revolution.
I see the light in your mocha darkness.
As it breeds within constantly non stop always growing.
So sweet, warm, and fulfilling.
And yet so strong, intense, and ground breaking.
My chocolate coco physical attraction intensify my fire holding me in heat.
With the smile of an angel whom no one would dare just take a peek.
Branded in my thoughts are lips from GOD.
Delivering Hershey kisses that take the spirit abroad.
With the smell of elegance you cannot be a sin.
Addictive enough is your chocolate coco brown skin.
By Kolin E.

No comments:

Post a Comment