Saturday, July 20, 2013

Tired Stressed Feeling Alone



Tired Stressed Feeling Alone




A double shift worked all night started with a morning full of awakening to non stop.




Kids off to school dressed fed lunch made while beating the time of the clock.




Finally off tired as hell a long day full of the usual with a little bit more to intell.




Head hurt feet hurt body aches but no problem for I am a man of detail.




Walking through the door I know your attitude needs and wants to fulfill and caress.




Its why dinners cooking kids are tamed and a hot bath is awaiting my queen to soak away the stress.




Then when your ready let the love of my soothing hands dry your body.




Relax in the comfort of I got this and let me cater to your every wanting.




Never feel alone even when I'm away, cause you stay on my mind like the best of dry paint.




If something is on your thoughts don't be afraid to confide in me, I'll listen with attention as loyalty and understanding I decree.




I'll be your problem solver or just out right vent, either way my respect and admiration you have holding me in content.




I don't need anything more than the beauty I see in you every day, the strength that's shown from within making me stay.




You worth every breath that I intake bad decision hardship or mistake that led me your way.




Just know I got your back with real black love loyalty and respect every single day.




I'm not going no where sticking around like a true G.




My heart is yours as other women I don't even see.




For granted you never will be taken, just let me in and then experience the pleasure when love we making.




And when tomorrow comes I'll be there for many mornings to come, there to comfort you when you tired stressed or feeling alone.

By Kolin E.

No comments:

Post a Comment