Saturday, July 20, 2013

Conversations To GOD About Her

Conversation to GOD about her

God what is up with her always praying to you for a good man but yet every single time choose lust and the total opposite of what she asked.
I wonder how that would make me feel sometime to have someone ask you for something just for them to turn it away and treat like trash.
Not only that Lord why must she make out the Godly man or good man to be week or unworthy but yet praise you.
It kind of makes me see the karma she goes through baby daddy's across town with wicked hearts who's souls are over do.
Seems like a cycle to me GOD she choose wrong knowing it won't work and when it don't play victim and return to you once again.
Leaving with something a broken heart a new baby or another turned away good man.
I know you looking down from above shaking your head saying well I tried my woman.
But who can love a hypocrite or respect one at that I know I can't so why wonder.
Who wants to be looked down on based on ignorance I won't.
Who wants to be step daddy to many cause you looked me over plenty I don't.
So GOD am I wrong for holding out for that real woman of respect and not settling for her that Jezebel thinking with her coochie.
Complaining about a man all the time him not having a job over some dude named pookie?
Putting happiness in superficial and turning bad into something good.
With that constant excuse of always being misunderstood.
So do I go back to her where I'm unwanted deep down to the core?
I don't think so LORD I'd rather see what you have in store.
By Kolin E.

No comments:

Post a Comment