Saturday, July 20, 2013

Came In With A Dime Left With A Penny

                            Came In With A Dime Left With A Penny

She is so fine look at that elegant physique.

All that a man dreams of in a class elite.

Perfect smile that erases time.

From her eyes to mine she is a dime.

Now comes that moment of getting to know you better.

A casual outing of romance and the most wonderful weather.

Now my dime conversation has started.

Why half way through she accidentally farted.

Oh but hey things happen its totally fine.

It was the talk of superficial qualities that made you a nine.

Oh its gotten worse ok eight.

Spoke with passion and no debate.

All this talk of mansions diamonds trips anti prenup and cars.

I like nice things but not like you value crave and desire as big as mars.

But that's not even what made you a seven.

Instead that snobby attitude like you created heaven.

Non humble ways located in the aura of your thought process.

Making my comfort zone pull away and shrink into a fast digress.

But that's not what even made you a five.

It was the stench at your crib as roaches performed live.

Yet that didn't come close to making you a four.

How fly you always look head to toe while kids look poor.

Did it for me sweat heart even if you got a degree.

Your lack of morals and intellect downgraded to three.

Now we in the store and you hiding me from dude?

Oh hell nawl you for sure a mother fucking two.

By now I see a real woman in my sight and found out her worth is plenty.

Got to know her well and just by chance her name is penny.

So I have to say the physical fooled me but you're done.

After experiencing your soul presence you are not the one.

No comments:

Post a Comment