Saturday, July 20, 2013

Looking Seeing Envisioning




Looking Seeing Seeking Envisioning

My eyes spotted you with a sassy ebony aura surrounding you in a elegant mist.

Capturing my glance at that sacred point of first sight cuffing my eyes in arrest.

Looking at your style jazz and curves flowing in the form enriching the outfit.

Taking notice by a thunderous interest storm magnifying every detail to uplift.

Then the world became faded out as you're smile glistened sending emotions of wondrous bliss to awaken my sleepy vibe.

Which allowed me to see what pleasantries can behold such a queen with a presence that's drawn me to know the inside.

All for the purpose of appreciating the beauty seeking more than an associate friendship status.

Inviting a new priority into my world making sure gentleman ways gets plenty practice.

Securing the know in belief that both feelings are mutual releasing all trust to her.

Walls are down and a future is born envisioning a wife and darling seeds to bare.

Adding to our happiness as you are my lust simmering in the deepest erotic desires heated by a Fahrenheit of ecstasy on plenty.

Turning us on would bring about a fire that couldn't be extinguished with an ocean streaming through it.

Completing the better half of a loving man that's always left longing for a mate.

Disappointingly left patiently waiting for that one to bond get away with and finally escape.

Heaven sent from prayers to the almighty has delivered a woman singing the right key to open my heart where love is so freeing with reasoning.

All initiated from the contact that made ones effort react to looking seeing seeking then envisioning.
By Kolin E.

No comments:

Post a Comment