Saturday, July 20, 2013

Thick And Thin

Thick And Thin

Since the beginning she was there to watch my back and what's best was her interest.

Saw me come up out the dirt as I consistently went about my goals with progress.

All the while when I had a good job always pushing me forward to strive for more.

Always down for my soul unconditionally excepting me for me to the core.

It was no coincidence I fell in love and chose such a woman to be apart of my life.

We had our ups and downs filled with earning trust and a few disagreements in strife.

Even when I was laid off she had my focus on point to go out and get it all duly noted.

And when failure occurred didn't bash or lash out but comforted and supported.

What a queen she is I must not ever take for granted.

Never forget how close she held me when I lost my granny.

Didn't for a second lose her respect for show of tears flowing like rain.

But gained a bond of closeness through the pain.

Even when my car broke down she seemed to still make a way.

Although my pride made it hard for her to do so we still made it by day to day.

Always see the best in me even when I have my once in a blue moon mantrums.

It was you who held me down and brought me back to reality calming my phantoms.

Never would I do for another past or present what I would do for you and give my life till the end.

Cause you the one that's always been my woman of cause through thick and thin.
By Kolin E.

No comments:

Post a Comment