Friday, October 29, 2010

My Love

There's this strong feeling radiating inside the genuine center of my emotions.
Heightened to a glorious position generated from within creating force fields against rotten notions. A platform projecting compromise to extend my hand freely.
Advancing my soul into a warmer mass separating it from measly.
Forming a magnificent energy influential within its aura of positively.
A hypnotic colorless odorless element flowing and shared in me.
Virtuous capabilities visible through the animation of my action.
Driving the character of a man to reckon with his own imperfection.
Spiritually keeping me grounded as the main ingredient giving praise to the master.
Cause GOD is love and is flowing in me caressing my heart like soothing lather.
Giving me this gift freely to claim as my own because I am an individual.
So its my love I hold to behold on display so that caring ways are visual.
But its the unconditional love that gives me the attention for no need to be seen.
Instead concentrate all drive into the brown eyes of the reflection in the mirror I see.
To speak this common language and fluidly onto others.
Like much needed comfort it waters down the essence of cultures.
My love embrace the differences between the me and you.
Cause its openness and respect is one that brings the kinship from the two.
My love is passionate exotic erotic romantic and blissful when interpersonal.
Effort identifying with the spirit of a woman before evolving into sexual.
That's what makes my love committed and willing to say I love you creating a bond.
Its attachment is one of great strength like a ligament stretching above and beyond.
But hurts like hell when ripped from the bone and torn apart.
Thank goodness the healing process makes it stronger with love and support.
A mammalian drive much like hunger or thirst I need it crave it all of the above.
Pheromones dopamine norepinephrine or serotonin call it what you want its still my love.
By Kolin E.

No comments:

Post a Comment